• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SPOOKY PINBALL’S DOMINOS PIZZA PINBALL

kevin the 1984 kid

Nov 16, 2012
Niagara
Spooky Pinball has been developing a Domino’s Pizza pinball machine for about a year now. When I went to Texas Pinball this year, on display was the cabinet, but the play field was covered. Yesterday the game was revealed I believe at a food show in Las Vegas.

The pictures were released on Pinside by Adamgacek who has been working with Spooky Pinball in creating the pinball machine.

5,300$ plus shipping. At least $500 will be a donation to Domino’s Partners Foundation (final donation amount will depend on number of games sold as we amortize actual costs across the games sold). You will receive a receipt from the charity for that donation which may be tax deductible for you.

As for the right ramp, it swoops to the back of the oven toy and drops the ball into the scoop from behind. That’s the ball lock shot after O V E N shots are lit

Attachments

• Domi.jpg
    Domi.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Domi1.jpg
    Domi1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 34
  • domi2.jpg
    domi2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Domi3.jpg
    Domi3.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 33
  • domi4.jpg
    domi4.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 33
  • domi6.jpg
    domi6.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Domie.jpg
    Domie.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Domiee.jpg
    Domiee.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Domii.jpg
    Domii.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Domiside.jpg
    Domiside.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 32

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Can't guess what the gameplay is like... But I think I prefer this theme over Lawlor's latest offering :confused: