• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Special Force

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Be careful with the one in London as it has sound issues I believe. The seller seems pretty firm on his price and claims to have turned down $700. Doug said these Bally 6803 games can be a nightmare to work on and a new sound board could run you up pretty much what the machine is worth if it turns out not to be the pot. I will keep my eye out for you as usual and hope to break double digits feeding your addiction for 2013 :)

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
mwong168 said:
Be careful with the one in London as it has sound issues I believe. The seller seems pretty firm on his price and claims to have turned down $700. Doug said these Bally 6803 games can be a nightmare to work on and a new sound board could run you up pretty much what the machine is worth if it turns out not to be the pot. I will keep my eye out for you as usual and hope to break double digits feeding your addiction for 2013 :)

Thanks guys, I guess my post should say " WTB a fully working SF"

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I shot that guy a message, just to feel him out, and he will go under $700... but not by much.

From what I can see, the game looks to be in nice shape other than the sound problem.

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Go look at it, take a test lead, bypass the pot, if it plays full volume then you know it's the pot, if not offer him much.

Sent from my Nexus 4