• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Sinbad SS

PINSERG

Dec 19, 2012
Stoney Creek
Bringing back a SS sinbad to life, I know its not a collector at all but I got it for 100 bucks and its in amazing shape except for of couse the electronics,, any thought Niwuph or
pascal board.

Thanks,

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
If the boards are completely beyond repair, and / or you're looking for added features, then the Pascal board is the only way to go. Personally if I had the choice between the two, I'd always go Pascal due to the extra features. Pascal's stuff is top shelf, not to say the Ni stuff isn't though, it all comes down to what you're looking to get out of the replacement.

Now, what exactly are the issues with the electronics?

D

PINSERG

Dec 19, 2012
Stoney Creek
Thanks for the replies, I will probably go Pascal if the boards are toast. As soon as I get going on it again after the holidays I will post any help needed.

Thankyou ,,

hurricane

Nov 15, 2012
Quinte West, Ontario
I am in the process of ordering another Pascal board if you are interested in tagging on. I'll be doing it in the next couple of days though as Pascal advised that he would be closing the asociation for a month or so and won't be shipping during that time.