• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pulp Fiction from CGC

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Ditto. Playfield is meh and the playfield art is pretty sparse/ lame. Overall I think the art is too cartoony in regards to the subject matter. While I love the topper, I don't like how it is the same scene as the translite. Music and call outs should hopefully be great. It better have an adult mode! Only 5 songs too. :( Oh well... It could still be a lot of fun, but I was hoping for more.

IVPinball

Jul 22, 2013
Toronto
Wow, a pinball machine without a TV in it. That's what I call innovation! At least we won't hear anyone complaining about not having enough video clips in a pinball machine. Looking forward to playing it somewhere.

Reactions: Fleetwood mIkea

Adam

Nov 5, 2015
waterloo, on
Gotta admit....first impression was wtf?...but after watching the video about the making of PF its growing on me. Hopefully get a chance to try it out at some point, Interesting and ballsy to see them going retro with the styling...but it does suit the theme

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Looking at the video again, I'd missed the ball lock behind a 3 bank in the middle of the game. A little bit of IJ in there? At least they're angled this time, so hopefully not as drain-heavy.

Looking forward to playing it. Don't think it's a game I'll rush out to own, but surprised that there's that much to the software on it. Multiple multiballs, and wizard modes, so definitely breaking away from retro games in that respect.

Ponzie

Oct 3, 2017
Ottawa
I’ll give them points for being different that’s for sure… CGC knows how to build a pinball machine that’s for sure. My AFM LE from them is the most stable machine I have ever owned and the Medevil Madness I owned as well from CGC was equally well built…

I love the theme but my collection just isn’t deep enough for me to own this. (At least not at $10K USD)

Still figuring out what to part with to pick up a Foo Fighters and perhaps a Godfather to mix up the rotation…

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Love the theme, but think there will be lots on the market in a few years below cost. Just very little on the playfield to keep it interesting. Not unless they keep production down. Also, they are years behind on Cactus Canyon so these will take years to get done if you order now.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Love the theme, but think there will be lots on the market in a few years below cost. Just very little on the playfield to keep it interesting. Not unless they keep production down. Also, they are years behind on Cactus Canyon so these will take years to get done if you order now.
Disagree. Aside from no ramps this game has a ton in it. Drop targets (and in-line drops), physical ball locks in 2 places, a VUK, a subway, a gun magnet that throws balls .. amazing. No production till the fall but CCr LEs will keep rolling out and be done this summer. It's definitely a wait but most smaller game makers are the same.

Last edited: