• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pulp Fiction from CGC

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
looks amazing to me, the code is what got me really and the layout has enough to attract newbies and advanced players.
After playing pinball almost every week for a few years now, I have come to understand that unless the screen is loaded with campy images there is little point to have a movie scene play in loop. Give me an original animation or do not give me anything, do not loop it and keep it short. I only care about the score and a quick prompt, if I wanted to watch a movie I put on Netflix. lol
So I am finding myself not looking at screens really...

Most of the people playing my pins are players who have not seen a game in 20+ years or more so explaining rules and complicated intricacies of modern Sterns get really old quick for them, they cannot get good scores so there is no fun as they get beaten by the host lol I have come to appreciate the simplicity and repeatability of simplistic and more approachable rule sets.

I am in for the SE :) I cancelled CCr to get this instead.