• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Power Supply for Zizzle

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
It seems to be a common issue that these machines have trouble with the power supply. My machine was working perfect then when the 6 year old I bought it for comes over it only flickers and wont power on. Any local solutions? I know there is UpBright available on line but I was hoping for something I can pick up at a store like The Source or whatever. Also makes returning it easier if it doesnt solve the issue.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Ahh shoot, sorry man.. forgot to reply to your pm on this. Anyway my suggestion was going to be "ask menace" so it all worked out anyway lol

You can also likely ask J-Pop directly

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
I got a 24 volt 2 amp from Sayal. The original is a 24 volt 2.5 amp. It powers up and it comfirms that the power supply is the issue but it isn't strong enough to power everything correctly. I can now at least confidently order a new one online and sell the machine with confidence when the time comes. The 6 year old nephew wasn't as impressed with it as I had hoped. LOL

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I bought one for my son, but he was 2 at the time, and I set it up lower than the shipped legs (on top of some boxes) so he could play without standing on a stool. He was also having a hard time reaching both flipper buttons on the "real" games. He plays it occasionally, and I should at least be able to get my money out of it when he's finally done with it. Only real problem with them is that if you get a ball stuck or something they're a huge pain to take apart-something like 12 screws to get the plexi off...

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
Six year old is coming to the house today and since IJ is gone, WPT isn't here yet and STTNG is still in the shop its his only option. Maybe he will get into it a little more.