• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Pinball Rubber Kit for Bally Captain Fantastic Pinball machine

Rainman

Jan 28, 2022
Pickering, Ontario
I have an older Bally Captain Fantastic pinball machine that have dried out and broken rubbers on the flippers and other bumpers etc.
Looking to find if there is a kit available to replace them. Hoping someone can steer me in the right direction. Thanks!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I've recently switched over all my games to Eddie from pinballleds.ca clear translucent rubbers found here:

2-17-22 2-27-02 PM.png

You looking at about $17.95cdn before taxes and shipping for your game. Since you are in Pickering I would just go pick up and check out Eddie's place too.

SteveShady

Apr 1, 2018
Bowmanville
I've recently switched over all my games to Eddie from pinballleds.ca clear translucent rubbers found here:

View attachment 21841

You looking at about $17.95cdn before taxes and shipping for your game. Since you are in Pickering I would just go pick up and check out Eddie's place too.
Rainman;

I'm in the process of switching my "Waterworld" and "The Simpsons" over to the the translucent rings from Eddie as well, they look terrific. All of Eddie's rings work great too. He's also got some really cool retro look LEDs if you were wanting to switch your Captain Fantastic over...

Cheers

Reactions: RoyalG

Rainman

Jan 28, 2022
Pickering, Ontario

View attachment 21841

Thanks Royal G. It would be great to pick up at Eddie's place but I have no idea where he is located. I'm new to this posting stuff so if the info is there somehow, I've failed to see it. Where is Eddie? Not to be confused with Where is Waldo! : )