• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

PBRev welcomes its moderators!

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Just wanted to take this time to welcome Menace and Mwong168 to the team! I say "moderators", but I mean that in the truest form ... "peace keepers". Since we don't actually delete posts here (unless they're derogatory or spam), these guys are just here to make sure things don't get too personal. They also have the ability to edit existing posts (add or remove links, fix hypertext, that sorta thing) as well as create their own announcements and stickies. I've known these guys for a long time and can honestly say they're true lovers of the hobby. I feel their unbiased (aka "Swiss") approach to things will be a great asset to our community.

I've also been in talks with these guys about a few exciting additions to the forums, including repair blogs and VPin + mod guides. Can't wait to see what the future brings!

Congrats guys, and thanks.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Congrats to Menace and Mwong168. I am sure they will be great mods here.
I owe them more than most people know for all their help and advice this year.
Thank you gentlemen.

EJB

Nov 17, 2012
Great news! Congrats mwong and menace! Now Mike can correct my posts when I inevitably post in the wrong section lol