• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Well since they are only 10mins max from my home I could go have a look or take some pics.
I may be able to temporarily find some space in the garage for them.

I don't really mind checking out local stuff and making connections. But the truck, fuel and my college aged nephew (with the truck) would need a little something (got a bottle of duty free rum lyimg around from the last vacation?).
Just saying, we are a community. Get some use out of your connections.

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
@nics135 - I really wanted a Mousin' Around and tried to deal with this guy to no avail. He originally had it priced at $3200, dropped it to $2950, then $2900, and now $2500. He also when priced at $2900 said that it was only for sale until April 15th and after that it would be going into long term storage. Guess that didn't happen :D I emailed him trying to work with him on a price when he had it listed originally. He wanted he said 'Really close to 3000'. I told him I could come up, but not to that number and if he didn't get any other offers to let me know and we could try to work something out. I never heard from him again and ended up getting a nice Earthshaker from someone local and that I know and trust. Probably better in the end.

Funny story, he originally priced it a couple months or so back at ~$1600 and a buddy was the first to see the listing and called right away, but was told "My Dad won't let me sell it". He even offered $1800. After a few weeks he listed it again at $3200.

If you want to see some history of the machine/owner you can check out Pinside here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/longspur/forum/topics

He originally paid $1160 5 years ago and doesn't appear to have done much if anything to it, at least if the threads are any indication. He never even moved the battery holder off the board despite being advised to after encountering an issue with the battery holder on the board. I'm not saying that he should sell it for what he paid for it, or below what it's worth and understanding that prices have gone up but he seemed a bit unwilling to deal.

Maybe you'll have better luck than me.

You mean this relist?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/st-catharines/1989-bally-mousin-around-pinball/1160907115

offered the guy money and his response was nonsensical. I dont think its a thing he's selling but an action.

Aunt Agnes

Nov 5, 2015
Kitchener, Ontario
You mean this relist?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/st-catharines/1989-bally-mousin-around-pinball/1160907115

offered the guy money and his response was
nonsensical. I dont think its a thing he's selling but an action.

And now his price is up to 2700 from 2500. If it needs to be "sold today" as he indicates raising your price usually isn't the best way. If you haven't read my post (previous page) from a week ago and am thinking about this machine I would suggest you do. This guy is all over the place.

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
And now his price is up to 2700 from 2500. If it needs to be "sold today" as he indicates raising your price usually isn't the best way. If you haven't read my post (previous page) from a week ago and am thinking about this machine I would suggest you do. This guy is all over the place.

Hence his "mousin around" :itd 3d ani w120 smiles 013:

I emailed saying ill take it for 1800 here was his reply;

"Possibly"

o_O

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
Mousin Around Again

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/s...und-pinball-last-chance-its-a-deal/1161284889

"
NEEDS TO BE SOLD TODAY - Bally Mousin Around pinball machine - above average condition - Home use only - 3 ball fun - includes orig. manuals, maintenance kit - coin box complete. Very nice overall - not faded - not damaged - everything works well - used in our games room - climate controlled.

Will look great in your games room or bring to cottage for some rainy day fun.

Moving - must sell - in garage for easy pick up - ready for a new home

Serious buyers only - pick -up or delivery @ $1.00/kilometer from l0s1e2

NO OFFERS - PRICE IS FIRM

If you have already contacted me dont bother me now - you had your chance.

Hot game - good theme - great music - good action - you want to mouse around ?"

:deluxe picard:

Aunt Agnes

Nov 5, 2015
Kitchener, Ontario
Mousin Around Again

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/s...und-pinball-last-chance-its-a-deal/1161284889

"

NEEDS TO BE SOLD TODAY - Bally Mousin Around pinball machine - above average condition - Home use only - 3 ball fun - includes orig. manuals, maintenance kit -
coin box complete. Very nice overall - not faded - not damaged - everything works well - used in our games room - climate controlled.

Will look great in your games room or bring to cottage for some rainy day fun.

Moving - must sell - in garage for easy pick up - ready for a new home

Serious buyers only - pick -up or delivery @ $1.00/kilometer from l0s1e2

NO OFFERS - PRICE IS FIRM

If you have already contacted me dont
bother me now - you had your chance.

Hot game - good theme - great music - good action - you want to mouse around ?"

:deluxe picard:

And that is what I originally offered. Le sigh