• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
i see there was a spacelab on kijiji this weekend while those of you werre in allantown..i think it was 5 or 600. its gone now and it didnt make the list but it wasnt the bruce brigham/vengeance/tim sanderson infamous spacelab with known contributing work by Drano and ted/novaguy previously.(i have confirmation that the plywood bottom is pre bruce brigham as are the rivets minimizing a previous external lock) i am planning on keeping it and i appreciated tims fair deal with it and wouldnt have tried to flip it. ... i do notice that it didnt stay on kijiji long though... maybe it was even more famous...

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
i see there was a spacelab on kijiji this weekend while those of you werre in allantown..i think it was 5 or 600. its gone now and it didnt make the list but it wasnt the bruce brigham/vengeance/tim sanderson infamous spacelab with known contributing work by Drano and ted/novaguy previously.(i have confirmation that the plywood bottom is pre bruce brigham as are the rivets minimizing a previous external lock) i am planning on keeping it and i appreciated tims fair deal with it and wouldnt have tried to flip it. ... i do notice that it didnt stay on kijiji long though... maybe it was even more famous...
I went and saw the space lab and was the first there. I passed on it. Blown fuse wouldn't start up. Backglass badly flaking playfeild badly planked and inserts falling out. He said it's was sitting in his basement 23 years without being played.
Asked me to make a offer and I passed. He said he would take $250.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Yup, topper/head is untouched since I've had it. Head moves and lights up + voice + DMD animation.

Yea so you can change your ad to say you have the Prototype bobble head version :) As opposed to saying you don't have it :p

The original non bobble head version is static and doesn't move :)

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Yea so you can change your ad to say you have the Prototype bobble head version :) As opposed to saying you don't have it :p

The original non bobble head version is static and doesn't move :)

It's not really a prototype topper, anyone can buy the kit here among other places:

http://www.wobbleheadkit.com/Wobble_Head_Kit/Buy_It_Now.html

The person that owned it before you probably bought the kit and installed it. It is a nice $300 upgrade though. GLWTS :)