• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
ibjeepin said:
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-video-games-consoles-other-Pinball-Machine-Family-Addams-by-Midway-Works-colectors-Condit-W0QQAdIdZ564030050

I call scam!

Most definitely. Nobody that knows enough to put all that information in the ad would set a price that stupid.

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Re: Re:

quarter grabber said:
to give me a BS excuse about how his wife won't let him buy it, yeah, right. I guess his wife changed her mind :roll:

Hey Quarter...this excuse sounds familiar...this is exactly what you told me before you found out that my kijiji ad you were inquiring about was posted by me. You never used that excuse on me after Mwong168 told you that the kijiji ad you were interested in was posted by Williams Fan

Don't be a hypocrite!

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Re: Re:

Williams Fan said:
quarter grabber said:
to give me a BS excuse about how his wife won't let him buy it, yeah, right. I guess his wife changed her mind :roll:

Hey Quarter...this excuse sounds familiar...this is exactly what you told me before you found out that my kijiji ad you were inquiring about was posted by me. You never used that excuse on me after Mwong168 told you that the kijiji ad you were interested in was posted by Williams Fan

Don't be a hypocrite!

No, that was actually true, she put me on a budget. But I figured hey, better to ask for forgiveness then beg for permission, I believe I told you the same thing. Anyway, I didn't agree to buy it from you, then you were holding it waiting for me to pick it up and I text you the day before pick up to give you an excuse why I can't buy it. Then all of a sudden I have one two weeks later. I was simply inquiring ;) , a simple question, no agreement made. That is very very different from what I posted. And in the end I ended up getting a much cheaper pin because of the wifes budget, so I fail to see how that is being a hypocrite? That being said I respect your opinion and if that is how you feel, I'm sorry.

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
I guess you are welcome to your opinion QG but the fact is I had a huge fight with my wife about buying your pin. You indicated to me that you had a line up of buyers so I didn't feel bad about letting you know I was going to pass. You turned around and sold it for a few hundred more than we agree to anyway right? I wouldn't bitch about getting more money for one of my machines but to each his own. I turned around and bought a different one a few weeks later as I closed a couple of big deals (that happens in real estate) and bought my wife a Swim Spa so she couldn't complain about it. I also agreed to sell my TZ and TAF and that sealed the deal. I recently added WPT and am back up to 3 machines which was always my wife's "Limit". My STTNG is no where near as nice as yours but it wasn't meant to be. Hopefully when it is done being refinished it will be close. Sorry if you felt upset about it or wronged but no harm was intended.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
This isn't "Pinside", ebay, kijiji or anything else out there in pin-land.
The Canadian sites both consist of a close group of collectors, and watchers.
All new people are welcome, which is why I joined and why I post. (lurkers accepted)
Everyone also, (in time) knows everyone's business + M.O. eventually. (keep that in mind)

The truth is known, even if it isn't posted in print.
The best part is gathering around pinball machines.
Playing, visiting, (shooting the sh*t) and all of the rest.
This isn't an online game in Canada. It's a basement obsession!

All the very best everyone.
Keep those flippers flipping!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
I wonder if thats the robocop that just sold for 1300 and its being flipped for asap cash....

.................Or not

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
meegis said:
I wonder if thats the robocop that just sold for 1300 and its being flipped for asap cash....

.................Or not

The lack of photos would lead me to think you're probably not too far off.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Fascinating statements from sellers on this thread.
(I mean the kijiji ad's sellers)

Anyone else trying to "sell" something online ah, never
has the "air of authority" pinball owners seem to possess.

Wild to observe.
Carry on.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
There was an AFM for sale back in the Summer from that area (I don't know if this is the same one though so take this with a grain of salt) that apparently the clearcoat was really crappy.
Just be careful -and maybe ask specifically if this was recently clear-coated and by whom?
I'd be asking specifically about the clear and see if the owner admits that it's maybe not 100%? If so, I might stay well away personally.
Again, I don't know that this is that same pin for sure.