• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
quarter grabber said:
Who got that mint BSD that popped up on kijiji? No cab fade perfect playfield and only $2,500, wow. It sold with in 30 minutes. Whoever got that one was super lucky! :D

The BSD in Guelph came from, Dan, same guy thati got my F-14 from and my buddy got his Hollywood heat from. He's a great guy, he runs a Guelph league on Facebook.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
meegis said:
This guy really likes Orange and Blue.

I'm not a fan of the orange trim and find it clashes too much with the artwork. I would either keep it stock black or chrome to match the head's t-molding. Surprised he would splurge on the orange trim and not the arcade mod. Anyways, a HUO Tron Pro with shaker and less than 100 plays sold for $5000 for a few days ago so hope someone snagged that.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Yeah.

If he wanted to go out there on the colour, using a blue would work with the colour scheme a lot better.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Here is what I would do if I wanted a change from the stock textured black.

Attachments

• DSC06256.JPG
    DSC06256.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 939

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

manitouguy

Jul 21, 2013
vancouver bc
hi all although I have been 'lurking' and enjoying the posts - have finally gotten around to registering

hoping maybe an Ottawa vicinity member might be able to help ... anyone know if the abra listed is still available??

I emailed the seller but no response yet -

have been looking for a nice abra for a while now, not many on the west coast ...

if it were available is there anyone in that area that could help me out??

or if any of you know of another abra available please keep me in mind!!!

thanks - cheers,Ron

manitouguy

Jul 21, 2013
vancouver bc
ok just got a call back - nice gentleman is sending me a few more pics - and is going to hold it for me - NOW I really need some help from someone in Ottawa or advice on who to use for shipping (does NAVL run their service in Canada??)

regards, Ron

Trevor H

Nov 15, 2012
I am probably the closest to that machine, what do you need, someone to look at it and give you an opinion or someone to load it and ship it? I may be able to help this week.
Mcmean also had one for sale not sure if he still has it or not.

manitouguy

Jul 21, 2013
vancouver bc
Hi Trevor - I just reviewed a bunch of pics and 'bought' this one - chap's name is Charles and he says he knows a bunch of pin guys in Ottawa area

I did not know another guy had one for sale too?? dooh, but this one looks really nice
did mcmean have pics of his somewhere?

at any rate - thanks very much if you can assist - I don't know what best shipping options are - do you have any advice

fantastic and thanks again - I've spread some pin karma and its nice when others help too :)

regards, Ron

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Ron,
Congrats on the purchase. Trevor H is a top shelf guy.
Lots of great members that we all know in Ottawa as well.
Keep posting and updating. You wll be helped out I am sure.
All the very best.
Scott

Trevor H

Nov 15, 2012
Thanks for the kind words Scott!
Just let me know what you need, I will try to help in any way I can, Embrun is only about 15 minutes from my house.
I have never shipped a pin before but I keep hearing Day and Ross is good.