• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
mwong168 said:
This TZ would compliment that $4300 TAF listed a few days ago :)

Twilight Zone - $3400 - Mississauga
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell ... Z576895106

If that's a real ad, that's a decent price for a TZ even in the condition shown. Both cab and playfield are faded. Assuming it's working that would be a great price for a players game and leave alot of money left over to buy a new repro playfield and cabinet art.

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
TwilightZone said:
mwong168 said:

If that's a real ad, that's a decent price for a TZ even in the condition shown. Both cab and playfield are faded. Assuming it's working that would be a great price for a players game and leave alot of money left over to buy a new repro playfield and cabinet art.

I messaged the seller but haven't heard back. The ad had 300 + views so I imagine they have received a number of replies. If 100% working that is a nice price.

And the ad is already gone! :( I hope someone on here got it assuming it was real.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
dipstick jimmy said:
TwilightZone said:
mwong168 said:

I messaged the seller but haven't heard back. The ad had 300 + views so I imagine they have received a number of replies. If 100% working that is a nice price.

And the ad is already gone! :( I hope someone on here got it assuming it was real.

I message him 2 hours after it went up over 100 views already. Offered more then asking never heard back.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
mitch_a said:
I message him 2 hours after it went up over 100 views already. Offered more then asking never heard back.

The exact same thing happened with the TAF listed for $4300 in Mississauga last week. A few people told me they had emailed not long after it was posted and never heard back. I hope you guys who are inquiring aren't using your personal email address and have a "burner" or spam account you use for things like this otherwise you might be getting signed up for spam.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
mwong168 said:
mitch_a said:

The exact same thing happened with the TAF listed for $4300 in Mississauga last week. A few people told me they had emailed not long after it was posted and never heard back. I hope you guys who are inquiring aren't using your personal email address and have a "burner" or spam account you use for things like this otherwise you might be getting signed up for spam.
I just use your email whenever Im skeptical ;)

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Re: "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

frolic said:
do these scams ever work?

Yes they do unfortunately. I had a friend that just got taken for $4000 from a kijiji scam last year. You would think it could only happen to old people unfamiliar with the internet and technology but he's 27 years old. In his ignorance he wired money to someone for a truck for whatever reason, bank can't reverse it or do anything, cops can't do anything, money disappears in thin air.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Re:

brad808 said:
In his ignorance he wired money to someone for a truck for whatever reason, bank can't reverse it or do anything, cops can't do anything, money disappears in thin air.

Money wires and EMT (email money transfers) are not reversible. Just remember guys when something is too good to be true it usually is. Sorry to hear about your friend brad808.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto