• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

Geteos

Feb 4, 2019
Toronto
Yup, 3500, felt it was reasonable based on what I saw other machines sell for. Hopefully I did okay when it comes time to trade it.

shepP

Jul 10, 2017
Owen Sound
I love mine so I don't think you went wrong. As long as you are happy don't worry. Play the crap out of it! Price/Value/Condition is somewhat subjective :)

Reactions: Geteos

Geteos

Feb 4, 2019
Toronto
Thanks! It needs a bit of tweaking from not being used for 2 years. The backup batteries are super corroded but luckily aren't attached to the boards. Going to spend some time going over it and making sure everything is grounded correctly. Maybe upgrade to v6 ROM and wax the playfield too.

Geteos

Feb 4, 2019
Toronto
Yup, I just ordered the v6 ROM and an NVRAM upgrade since the batteries are corroded. Luckily they weren't attached to the board so the corrosion was contained.

shepP

Jul 10, 2017
Owen Sound
If you are checking grounds you are already beyond my skill level so it sounds like you know what you are doing. I might go the NVRAM way as well soon.

Now just get a pinsound (with headphone station for external volume control and headphone usage), colordmd and new speakers :)
If you are the modding type and like Tim's mod's you might what to grab those as well asap as he is going to strop producing them very soon.

JohnJN

May 13, 2016
Toronto
I picked up a Jurassic park this afternoon from this seller. She has a few EM pins left. They seem to be in good shape. She’s up past Nobleton off of hwy 27. The machines are in the basement, about 10 stairs total to get them out thof front door.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/...p_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

I had messaged her about the machine and she wouldn't tell me anything about the actual pin aside from 'it turns on' -- what was the button on the front for?

Geteos

Feb 4, 2019
Toronto
From what I can tell it adds "coins." I guess they didn't know about the free play setting in the menus. Although I did find 2.25 in the coin tray so I guess other people didn't know what it did either lol.

The house it was in was on the market for 2 years, so I bet people who walked through it put money in to play.

Reactions: JohnJN