• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I think it looks like a nice 'players' machine... some wear on the pf, but if you were looking for minty fresh CPR still has some Silver and Bronze playfields left... I believe you can also get cabinet decals for them... now whether you would get another $1,500 +/- out of it after a playfield swap and cabinet restore I'm not sure, $5K sound high for FT, but I'm a lousy judge at valuing machines. I enjoy the game.

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
What you guys think of that Fish Tales?
at that price I would expect cabs to be faded. Great game, I would grab it if I was in Montreal. I paid $4500 for mine with new decals already installed. New decals should be around $380 CAN delivered to your door so the rest is your labor. Or stick between 2 machines and live with it.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

EvanDickson

Aug 8, 2015
Charlottetown
The guy in Sudbury is going to have a hard time selling things when we doesn't reply to inquiries. I'm not driving to Sudbury without some more pictures than this but the Countdown looks nice from the 1 photo.

Try him again - the kijiji profile says "usually responds within 2 hours", maybe he just missed your first try?

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Thanks, he said the machines are all sold now. If someone here bought the lot and is interested in selling the Countdown I'm fine with paying a premium to have it local.

Cheers,

Bob

Last edited: