• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
City Slicker - $1450 - Nepean
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/o...ne/1050556243?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

$_20.JPG

This has to be Williams Fans' because he is the only person I know with a pinball regularly setup outside their main bathroom and blocking access to their garage ;)

Good luck on the sale and buy with confidence whenever dealing with Williams Fan (Jason).

Reactions: movingpictures

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
I left a message regarding the TZ requesting some more details on the pin (backglass, cab and type of mods). There is surprisingly very little detail in the ad for a pin that is priced at $8k.

underachiever

Nov 19, 2012
Waterloo, ON
I left a message regarding the TZ requesting some more details on the pin (backglass, cab and type of mods). There is surprisingly very little detail in the ad for a pin that is priced at $8k.

??What?? A brief description like

For sale TZ
Clear coated playfield.
Lots of mods and toys
Please be aware of the price tag of these pins before replying.
Please no low ball offers.

and one fuzzy sideways picture and everybody doesn't jump all over this???

Got to love the way people advertise on Kijiji and wonder why they can't sell something or they get 100's of people asking for the same thing over and over - more pics that are in focus and orientated correctly, more details about all the mods and toys, are there any problems, etc. It's not like you're trying to sell a $5 widget and can't be bothered whether or not it sells. Your asking $8000. Put at least 2 minutes of time into your ad or expect low ball offers because you're a lazy ass.

My 2 cents worth. ;):)

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I suspect that is my old TZ being listed.
If it is, here is the original FS post. The game was listed for $6900 but I believe that I reduced it an additional $300 because the buyer didn't want the Rottendog board I had installed. The original had been repaired and I swapped it.

Not that I'm trying to help a lazy seller, but for anyone interested, at least you'll get more info on the work done here:

http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10878&view=next

Everything was pretty nice on this game with the exception that it was one of my earlier restores.
I didn't know at the time that you shouldn't install pincab protectors on new cab decals and wrinkled them at the legs. I did repair them a little before it sold. Also the playfield originally had some screws protruding up between the flippers and near the slings. I did some touch ups, but they weren't perfect. Overall it was very nice and I did some great mods... Especially converting the upper playfield with the micro switch kit from GLM and installing Cliffy's trim kit.
It was very dialed in when I sold it and played great.

I miss it a little.... but not $8K worth :)

underachiever

Nov 19, 2012
Waterloo, ON
I suspect that is my old TZ being listed.
If it is, here is the original FS post. The game was listed for $6900 but I believe that I reduced it an additional $300 because the buyer didn't want the Rottendog board I had installed. The original had been repaired and I swapped it.

Not that I'm trying to help a lazy seller, but for anyone interested, at least you'll get more info on the work done here:

http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10878&view=next

Everything was pretty nice on this game with the exception that it was one of my earlier restores.
I didn't know at the time that you shouldn't install pincab protectors on new cab decals and wrinkled them at the legs. I did repair them a little before it sold. Also the playfield originally had some screws protruding up between the flippers and near the slings. I did some touch ups, but they weren't perfect. Overall it was very nice and I did some great mods... Especially converting the upper playfield with the micro switch kit from GLM and installing Cliffy's trim kit.
It was very dialed in when I sold it and played great.

I miss it a little.... but not $8K worth :)

Looks like now he's changed the ad and added pictures
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/c...ne/1051367224?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Reads like this :

Hello.
Here are the details about the machine.
Full LED Lighting,Lite Slot Machine Toy,New Lite Street Post Light,Lite White Skull,Lite Piano,Lite Sprial Sign,Door Ball Lock Lighting,Lite Gum Ball Machine,Coloured Gum Balls Added,3rd Magnet Installed,New Main Plastic Ramp,New Rottendog Clock LED Board,New Rottendog Driver Board,New Optos,New Lock Bar,New Flipper Boards,New Remote Battery Holder,New Cabinet Decals,Cabinet Leg Protectors,Sanded Inside Cabinet,Sanded Playfield Underside,Clear Coated Playfield.
I hope this answers all of the questions I have been asked.
The only trade I am considering is TAXI in good condition.

Looks like a better ad now. Grammar and punctuation could use work but it's a step in the right direction for an $8000 TZ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Pics confirmed it's the one I sold in that maaca listing.

I removed the Rottendog driver board. He may have installed his own.