• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

NIB pricing Sept 2022

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Please advise what is NIB pricing for PRO, Prem and LE not including HST. As well anyone know what Prems P1 has in stock or will be getting in stock soon?

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Please advise what is NIB pricing for PRO, Prem and LE not including HST. As well anyone know what Prems P1 has in stock or will be getting in stock soon?

Why wouldn’t you just pick up the phone and call P1? Would be way better than secondhand info…

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Here are the prices in past and I believe other than bond, until the end of 2022, the prices for Pro, Prem and LE are the latest ones for RUSH. But as of 2023, the new pricing will be the one set for Bond

Bond Pro: 6999
PREM: 9699
LE: 12999

All prices are in US, so depends on the conversion at the time

Then shipping and taxes added on top depending on which province you are in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221002-095639_Signal.jpg
    Screenshot_20221002-095639_Signal.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: ritewhereiwant2b

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Lol. I guess you missed the “+freight” part. This is not the shipping to the buyer. This is from Stern to P1. It’s about 200$ which then takes the game up to MSRP.
Oh, gotcha. Lol. Ya, doesn't matter how they detail it. MSRP on stern is 6999 for Bond Pro.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Also keep in mind that the posted rates are from the Bank of Canada to other banks. Consumer rates are a little worse.

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
Also keep in mind that the posted rates are from the Bank of Canada to other banks. Consumer rates are a little worse.

It sure seems like P1 also marks up the rates on top of that. The exchange rate they've always given me was 8-10c higher than what it had been all month, and consumer rates aren't THAT different. I guess their way of silently recovering credit card fees without coming out and saying it?

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
It sure seems like P1 also marks up the rates on top of that. The exchange rate they've always given me was 8-10c higher than what it had been all month, and consumer rates aren't THAT different. I guess their way of silently recovering credit card fees without coming out and saying it?
I’m curious about that. I’ve been told that you pay based on the f/x rate on the day the pin lands, if I’m not mistaken. While I do expect P1 adds a point or two, I think 8-10 cents seems like much much more than actual?
If you’re in doubt, post the rate they charged you the next time you get an invoice and we can check.
I think 2-3% higher is the most you should expect to pay. Would be shocked if it’s 8-10.

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
I’m curious about that. I’ve been told that you pay based on the f/x rate on the day the pin lands, if I’m not mistaken. While I do expect P1 adds a point or two, I think 8-10 cents seems like much much more than actual?
If you’re in doubt, post the rate they charged you the next time you get an invoice and we can check.
I think 2-3% higher is the most you should expect to pay. Would be shocked if it’s 8-10.

Hrm.. perhaps that's why. The one I noticed it on and was rather annoyed was something they had in stock. (Yes, back when they had machines in stock LOL... back in 2019 before things got to insane levels). The exchange rate for the entire month was I believe around 1.29-1.31, I was told at the time the exchange they used was at the 1st of the month. When I calculated the price I paid it worked out to around 1.40. I wasn't particularily happy.

Reactions: Chambahz

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Why wouldn’t you just pick up the phone and call P1? Would be way better than secondhand info…
So, when I emailed P1 and asked about what LE's and prem's are in stock and will be in stock before Christmas and what will be pricing, I got a shortlist of pins: TS, Mano, LZ and SW and pricing will be updates once in stock.

Meanwhile...a buddy who has inroads with a couple of US distros has just unboxed his Godzilla prem. There is an opportunity here for any pinball enthusiasts with time on their hands as P1 continues to get the short end of the stick.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Meanwhile...a buddy who has inroads with a couple of US distros has just unboxed his Godzilla prem. There is an opportunity here for any pinball enthusiasts with time on their hands as P1 continues to get the short end of the stick.
Yeah I get that but really what’s the urgent urgency? This isn’t life saving equipment. Just toys, regardless of how expensive they are. What’s a few more weeks or even a month or 2?