• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Next Stern: James Bond.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Around 15K for a premium and 20K for an LE, once you include tax and our 0.74 dollar. Wow, prices are insane. Maybe the Canuck buck will improve to be on par (I can always dream ;))

The Pro is a relative bargain at $7K US, only up $100. You lose the big toys though.

Price hikes across the board Jan 1 apparently - grab the "cheap" Sterns while you can!

Last edited:

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
So...there's action figures hidden under the PF? That seems kind of dumb, doesn't it? Really not liking the look of the game as a first impression. Might grow on me, but having the cabinet art that focused on a single movie (e.g. the fact that the translite just says "Dr No" instead of "James Bond") seems a little weird. I suppose if that was your favourite Bond movie that would be neat? I do like the different art on the two sides though.

Looking forward to trying one I suppose. Layout looks like it could be fun, and the music/callouts could be really good.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
If anyone is planning on getting a JB Premium or Pro, I am designing a couple new translites to replace the Stern factory version. One will be a combined Connery/Moore version and then a Connery only version. Below is the C/M version and the C Only version is still being finalized. Price will be $90CDN plus shipping. Thanks.

Attachments

• trans3.JPG
    trans3.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Ponzie