• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

MOP LE - Watch out for ssssnakes!

tastef

Feb 16, 2013
Quebec city
What was the add about?
It's been deleted.
I'm 10 minutes away from Quebec city but 15 grand is a little out of my budget range :FP:

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
tastef said:
What was the add about?
It's been deleted.
I'm 10 minutes away from Quebec city but 15 grand is a little out of my budget range :FP:

Some douche wanting to sell a MOP LE he does not have possession of for $15,000.
The game hasn't even been made yet.

It was probably PAT01 selling his second pre-order. :D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
That is a pretty good plan, flip your second pre-order for profit to pay for your own :p

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
It's not likely anyone will get more than one of these. Some people who pre-ordered won't get one at all (my guys are 100% confirmed, so don't worry!). Stern is shipping less than the typical quantity to Starburst.

Point is, don't believe any of these ads until the seller actually HAS one in their possession.

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
mwong168 said:
That is a pretty good plan, flip your second pre-order for profit to pay for your own :p

It's also a great way to meet people and make friends ! :roll:

REVOLUTION said:
Some people who pre-ordered won't get one at all (my guys are 100% confirmed, so don't worry!).

Point is, don't believe any of these ads until the seller actually HAS one in their possession.

Glad your guys aren't getting lost in the shuffle.

mwong168 said:
Looks like it has been relisted on kijiji :FP:

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-acheter-et- ... Z478609148

If we all flag it for fraud (which it clearly is) the ad will be promptly removed again.

FLAG ATTACK GO!!