• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS/FT MMr Royal Edition

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
This machine is a true beauty and must be seen to be appreciated!

$27,500 cash on glass or $30,000 trade value, only newer and collector condition pins please.
IMG_6421.PNGIMG_6422.PNGIMG_6423.PNGIMG_6425.PNG
Trade plus cash, 2 for 1 trades and 3 for 1 if the deal is right... let's talk!

More photos to follow!

Reactions: Jeff K. and Padre

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
Wow, nice looking game.

How much were these brand new from Chicago Gaming back when they were available?
$9,999 USD. They were a limited production run that was priced up from the classic edition with all of the upgrades install at the factory. They decided to powder coat all of the hardware in a 'black diamond' offering to showcase this edition at a pin show either in 2018 or 2019. This worked, and the limited model sold out. It is a beauty. Fortunately you can upgrade to have all of these options but you would have to have the powder coating done somewhere local, if you want that finish.

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Nicest version of one of best pins ever made.
Have a Royal myself. It’s a stunning package and is likely bolted forever.
I think only around 360 of these were made.
Though one can buy all the separate options & even powder cost the trim; I think having an original Royal is the way to go if it fits the budget.
Glwts!

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
Nicest version of one of best pins ever made.
Have a Royal myself. It’s a stunning package and is likely bolted forever.
I think only around 360 of these were made.
Though one can buy all the separate options & even powder cost the trim; I think having an original Royal is the way to go if it fits the budget.
Glwts!
That is quite possible, with up to 500 max. This was a quote from Ryan at CGC when they were readying for the MMr run at that time (~3 years ago), when they were going to run the RE.

"We will be building 500 total Medieval Madness machines during this time. A limited amount of these will be manufactured as the Royal Edition with all the features installed at the factory. We will not be manufacturing the Royal Edition again. We are treating it like all of our Limited Edition games and only manufacturing them the one time."

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
That is quite possible, with up to 500 max. This was a quote from Ryan at CGC when they were readying for the MMr run at that time (~3 years ago), when they were going to run the RE.

"We will be building 500 total Medieval Madness machines during this time. A limited amount of these will be manufactured as the Royal Edition with all the features installed at the factory. We will not be manufacturing the Royal Edition again. We are treating it like all of our Limited Edition games and only manufacturing them the one time."
If GCG had any capacity they could sell thousands of MM games.

As it is they can't even finish their CCr games - production stopped for unknown reasons. Good luck with your PF orders.

PinheadEDM

Aug 12, 2018
Edmonton
I spoke to Ryan, he said you don’t want to miss out on this very limited medieval madness run. It’s “special”