• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Mixing things up... take your pick... send me an offer for trades only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locutus

Feb 1, 2019
Richmond Hill
Hi Everyone. Looking to mix things up. Preferably trades. open to offers:

Photos to come, but feel free to reach out directly. I always prefer to have people over to see the machines in person as well.

-White Water: playfield in great shape with new ramps. cabinet in good shape, but comes with a new set of decals if you wanted to get into collector condition
-Star Wars Premium (not comic book edition): perfect shape. low plays.
-Rush Pro: controversial hot-take: Borg's best music pin. trading/selling due to upgrading from the Pro. love this pin! Scoops have had mylar and protector from almost play 1, and are in perfect shape. I have the scoop "fix kit", and can always install if you would like. Low plays/ perfect condition.
-Guns and Roses LE: perfect condition. later build, so always had post protectors- no pooling etc. Will miss the show!
-Avengers AIQ Premium: Low plays. Perfect Condition. The best pin I've ever played when I'm playing well. A difficult pin if you aren't playing well.

Not selling because of cash needs, so please, no low ball offers (again, preferably trades). Always looking for upgrading (with cash going your way) if the right trade. Not looking for anything in particular, just some interesting trades.

Hope everyone is having fun!

Seb

Oct 19, 2020
montreal
Ive been searching for a whitewater

I have a mint loaded dirty harry for trade

I dont have newer titles

I have cash otherwise

Reactions: Nick Greenen

Locutus

Feb 1, 2019
Richmond Hill
Hard to guess and silly to make offers without some sort of baseline or asking price.
Totally understand dnaman.
I apologize as I haven't really done any research on these pins. Just wanted to start some conversations as sometimes it can take a while.
When I ask others on this forum, they usually say, "Pinside Pricing". I'll say I'll go with that for now. If there are discrepancies between the two markets, I totally understand and am open to reasonable conversations.
I hope that helps for now, and apologize if it doesn't.

John

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Ya I think everyone is wishing for prices that were 5 or 6 years ago. Its a awesome hobby but the prices have gone crazy.

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
Congrats on the sale of WW. Not suprised that it sold quickly!

Pinball pricing has gone crazy but we're starting to see more 'highest bid' type posts and pricing in USD in our CDN forums which I think misses the point of the forums this side of the border.

Although I am always cuirous as to what is available and do pick up a pin now and then, I'm rather content with my collection. I do feel for those wanting to get into the hobby even with a smaller 2-3 pin collection, they could be looking at 30K+ Yowza!

Locutus

Feb 1, 2019
Richmond Hill
changed title and badge. can't figure out how to change the initial post. There's still some wording in there discussing potential cash.
Trades only as of now please

timjd

May 17, 2022
Toronto, ON
Hi Everyone. Looking to mix things up. Preferably trades. open to offers:

Photos to come, but feel free to reach out directly. I always prefer to have people over to see the machines in person as well.

-White Water: playfield in great shape with new ramps. cabinet in good shape, but comes with a new set of decals if you wanted to get into collector condition
-Star Wars Premium (not comic book edition): perfect shape. low plays.
-Rush Pro: controversial hot-take: Borg's best music pin. trading/selling due to upgrading from the Pro. love this pin! Scoops have had mylar and protector from almost play 1, and are in perfect shape. I have the scoop "fix kit", and can always install if you would like. Low plays/ perfect condition.
-Guns and Roses LE: perfect condition. later build, so always had post protectors- no pooling etc. Will miss the show!
-Avengers AIQ Premium: Low plays. Perfect Condition. The best pin I've ever played when I'm playing well. A difficult pin if you aren't playing well.

Not selling because of cash needs, so please, no low ball offers (again, preferably trades). Always looking for upgrading (with cash going your way) if the right trade. Not looking for anything in particular, just some interesting trades.

Hope everyone is having fun!
Hi there. I am new to the forum and I am looking to become a first time pinball owner. I therefore have nothing to offer in trade, except cash, for a machine. I was an eager pinballer in my university days, played Medieval Madness and Addams Family. From my recollection of things, and having seen a video of Avengers pin in action, it looks like it has similar features as both MM and AF. Reading through the thread you mention "pinside" pricing. I am assuming that is a website. Of the machines listed, Avengers is your fav? Followed by Rush? Thanks in advance, Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.