• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Meeplemart Pinball Arcade

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Wish you had a FF premium so I could try it :(
Sorry, I have not got back to you. It's been chaos the last few weeks with moving everything (within my house and out of my house). Now that everything is settled at the store (and my house), we can set up a day next week if you want to come up to my place to play the LE.

Reactions: IVPinball

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
Looking forward to visiting soon. Is there hours/days of operation? It's a bit of a drive for me, so I have to make sure you are open.

Quatermass

May 2, 2018
Toronto
Amazing lineup, indeed! I live in the city and will definitely become a regular (especially if the games are well maintained). Congrats, and thanks for putting more machines on location here!! :)

Reactions: kool1

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Unfortunately, I went to pick up our Scooby today and it was completely destroyed in transit.
I've never had this happen before, so who knows how long this will take to resolve...

Meanwhile...
We have added Total Nuclear Annihilation CE and Houdini Deluxe to our lineup!

So, our current line up is:

Godzilla Premium
Mandalorian Premium
Avengers IQ Premium
TMNT Premium
Stranger Things Premium
Deadpool Premium
Star Wars Premium
Batman '66 Premium
Munsters Premium
Star Trek Premium
Spiderman Vault
Game of Thrones Premium
X-men Magneto LE
Transformers Pro
Legends Of Valhalla Dlx
Ultraman CE
Guardians of The Galaxy Premium
Ghostbusters Premium
Tron Legacy
Elvira HOH Premium
Iron Maiden Premium
Led Zepplin Premium
Nascar
Jurassic Park Premium
Terminator 3
Pirates of The Caribbean (Stern)
Houdini Deluxe
Total Nuclear Annihilation CE
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Starship Troopers

Currently having issues with:
Terminator 2

Last edited:

IVPinball

Jul 22, 2013
Toronto
Great place! Went there on Friday. I'm not a massive Stern fan, but had a blast regardless. So many machines to try. Most are in good shape. Got a plastic cup full of tokens. One token a game, except for Nascar where I had to put in two. Still have a bunch left, so will be back. The room is quite narrow, so playing machines back to back is somewhat uncomfortable. I wouldn't want to be there when it's packed. I'm terrible at nudging, so typically refrain from doing it. But even I managed to tilt a few games by blinking my eyes too much. They are overly sensitive. Overall, great lineup, nice people, good location....you got to visit.

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Great place! Went there on Friday. I'm not a massive Stern fan, but had a blast regardless. So many machines to try. Most are in good shape. Got a plastic cup full of tokens. One token a game, except for Nascar where I had to put in two. Still have a bunch left, so will be back. The room is quite narrow, so playing machines back to back is somewhat uncomfortable. I wouldn't want to be there when it's packed. I'm terrible at nudging, so typically refrain from doing it. But even I managed to tilt a few games by blinking my eyes too much. They are overly sensitive. Overall, great lineup, nice people, good location....you got to visit.
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, it can get a little crowded on weekends, but unfortunately it is the best we can do to balance it with the retail portion of the store (due to the width of the space). If you lose a token to a game, just let the staff know at the front counter and they will replace it. We are still tweaking the tilt bobs/ machines. First we had them not sensitive enough, now a few of them maybe too sensitive and we are adjusting.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I am sure I am not the only one who wants to see how the damage in shipping all works out in the end.
All of us fear it may happen,
Sorry it did happen.
What can we all learn from this, what kind of BS is going to happen to get someone to take responsibility for the damage and get some resolution that is acceptable.

Frank Burly

Jan 25, 2019
Georgetown
Took the kids yesterday before we went to they Jay's game. The pins all played well and the staff were friendly. Chatted with them a bit and they were still lamenting the loss of the Scooby Doo game. Worth a visit for sure and packed with well priced board games as well.

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
Wow, never heard of meeplemart but I'm going to check it out for sure. That's a great lineup and I've been wanting to try an IMDN premium for a while now.