• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS LOTR, TWDLE, Houdini, Halloween CE BC

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Sorry mods, I don't know if it is allowed this way, just trying to keep it neat.

I have been away for roughly a month as April 22 I suddenly lost my little sister, Laryn Ringler to a brain aneurysm that no one saw coming I am not looking for sympathy, but simply changing my life's focus.
I have all of these games for sale on the forum - there are in depth descriptions and write-ups on each machine if you care to look. My games are well taken care of and extremely rarely played.
I am making this post to lower all of the prices at one time.

LOTR 13K
TWDLE 13K
Houdini 7.5K
Halloween 12K (this is one game I may keep as her birthday was/is Oct 24 and it was her favourite holiday)

I think I lowered them all roughly 1K(?), I don't even remember. All games have not even been turned on for well over 2 months.

I don't NEED to sell, but like I said, my priorities have definitely changed. If you see one you like, send a message, make an offer. If not, pass on by, but tonight, tomorrow, tell someone you love them, you never know when that last chance may be.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
I'm really sorry to hear this Graham.

If I can help at all with getting any of these games sold, let me know.

Graham takes amazing care of his games, and he's a great guy to deal with.

Take care of yourself, brother.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
My condolences to you and your family. For anyone interested in these games buy with confidence as Graham takes very good care of his games as I've known and dealt with him for over 10 years now.