• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

LF:totan

Rev

Nov 18, 2012
gatineau
thanks flashinstinct for the scoop,but after reading the thread, I will pass on him ,I dont know mwong personnaly but I like it honesty and is knowledge.
thanks again

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Rev said:
thanks flashinstinct for the scoop,but after reading the thread, I will pass on him ,I dont know mwong personnaly but I like it honesty and is knowledge.
thanks again

Clearly the machine is not worth what the seller is asking as you see it is still available today :FP:

I know the market has gone a bit soft on TOTAN as the last two sold for over $8000 after many weeks/months. I remember mrxsiv listed his TOTAN which was restored by poolman for $8500 and it sold within 15 minutes on maaca.

holy_pickle eventually got $8500-8750 for his from his initial asking price of $10,000.
http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=15451

and numero 6 probably got $8000 for his too
http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=15208

Personally I would rather spend less on ACDC Premium because it is a better game. TOTAN has a very impressive package but it falls way short in the game play as the code sucks. I remember meegis came over a few weeks ago and played it for the first time ever and got to wizard mode. Keep in mind PPS has plans to refresh some games with WPC 2.0 and TOTAN is on the list ;)

Good luck on your search and I will let you know if I come across either title.

Rev

Nov 18, 2012
gatineau
Thanks ,for your advise again
I will follow them and try a ac/dc prem
that was my 1 choice anyway
what is a fair price for one???
Thanks

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Rev said:
On Mr.Pinball 2014 it $6300 ac/dc prem

Mr. Pinball can kiss my ass and sorry being honest again :)

I have been in hobby for 5 years and haven't seen many pins sell for guide pricing unless they were coming from friends. I can tell you via PM what the last 5 ACDC Premiums sold for in past 6 months. The cheapest one was a stock HUO one for $6500 last year in summer time from Gatineu Ottawa.