• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Jurassic Park Premium - NIB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
I have a Jurassic Park Premium new in box, comes with the new connected kit.

$15,000

These are going to be hard to get since Stern likely won't make more until next year.

PM if interested.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2021
Nova Scotia
Grey market seller .. now I’m not saying this is the same pin I was offered last week but it’s possible. I turned it down with a new title being released here soon and I was hoping to let someone else who wanted it to get it and enjoy it. Unfortunately the grey market comes in and buys the pins just to flip. This doesn’t help the game at all. I’m new to pinball and love it and only want more people to love it . People are creating a grey market and really just going to ruin it . I’ve seen this with Rolex watches and it’s insane . Prices go crazy and soon enough only really wealthy people will get the pins .. the grey market drives me bonkers… Don’t Mind me.. I am stirring the pot on this remark lol

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Grey market seller .. now I’m not saying this is the same pin I was offered last week but it’s possible. I turned it down with a new title being released here soon and I was hoping to let someone else who wanted it to get it and enjoy it. Unfortunately the grey market comes in and buys the pins just to flip. This doesn’t help the game at all. I’m new to pinball and love it and only want more people to love it . People are creating a grey market and really just going to ruin it . I’ve seen this with Rolex watches and it’s insane . Prices go crazy and soon enough only really wealthy people will get the pins .. the grey market drives me bonkers… Don’t Mind me.. I am stirring the pot on this

Just had the premium offered to me at cost last week
What were you offered it for ?

Dave W.

Oct 14, 2015
Montreal
Grey market seller .. now I’m not saying this is the same pin I was offered last week but it’s possible. I turned it down with a new title being released here soon and I was hoping to let someone else who wanted it to get it and enjoy it. Unfortunately the grey market comes in and buys the pins just to flip. This doesn’t help the game at all. I’m new to pinball and love it and only want more people to love it . People are creating a grey market and really just going to ruin it . I’ve seen this with Rolex watches and it’s insane . Prices go crazy and soon enough only really wealthy people will get the pins .. the grey market drives me bonkers… Don’t Mind me.. I am stirring the pot on this remark lol
Kinda what I figured. Last time I was at P1, I was given a price of around 13,400 after taxes for Premiums. There was a 6 month delay before getting the game, so I guess some will pay the extra to get it now

Reactions: ritewhereiwant2b

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Probably same one(s) offered to me 2-3 weeks ago for $11,600+tax which I passed because I got one last October and guess P1 forgot to take me off their list. Thankfully I got mine before the price increase at $9799+tax.

Reactions: ritewhereiwant2b

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
Probably same one(s) offered to me 2-3 weeks ago for $11,600+tax which I passed because I got one last October and guess P1 forgot to take me off their list. Thankfully I got mine before the price increase at $9799+tax.
Stern PRE went from $9800 to 11,600 for NIB?! Yowza.

Reactions: rwmech5

jurulz

Dec 20, 2019
Montreal
I’ve heard that they used to have « overstocked » couple weeks ago at p1. I don’t know now.

According to p1 they will have many games in-stock by the end of the year.

Reactions: Chambahz

Mike Grady

Feb 19, 2015
Windsor,Ontario
Talked to Jerry this week, none there and been trying for awhile.I guess I'm not high enough on P1's list, lol.Really sorry I sold my LE last year

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
According to p1 they will have many games in-stock by the end of the year.
Some US distributors like Flipnout have several machines in stock now so hopefully P1 catches up also. Buying from the US is always an option through Shippsy if you live in Southern Ontario or BC.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
To clear things up, the game I had (sold now) came from the US, and I was selling on behalf of a good friend.

I still have my used premium, and will likely list that soon.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.