• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Johnny Mnemonic [TRADED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Putting my Johnny Mnemonic up for sale or trade, with my preference being to find a trade. If I was going to sell it I'd like to get $2500. This is a nice players condition Johnny Mnemonic that I picked up from one of the members here in October. The game plays fast and functions perfectly. All of the head and insert bulbs have been replaced with LED's, as well as the majority of the GI.

There is no lock in the head for the translite. There are some broken/cracked plastics, but they do not affect gameplay. The cabinet is faded and has some marks on it as well as some spots that have been touched up at some point. There are brand new plastics on the slingshots, and a brand new spinner decals. The only error on the game is the "check ball in hand switch", which is typical for Johnny Mnemonic and is bypassed by the software and does not effect gameplay in any way. All these spots are shown clearly in the photos.

Since I've had the game the only things I've done are the following: replace the menu button assembly inside the coin door, replace the "launch ball" switch, remove the hardware from the top side of the playfield for a thorough cleaning.

I've also included some of the photos from when I had the playfield partially torn down for cleaning.

Photos at the following link:
http://s33.photobucket.com/user/bensalm ... t=6&page=1

Also a short video of some gameplay. This video was taken before it was torn down and cleaned, so it might play a little bit quicker but it's hard to say.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzS3BqN3myI

As far as trades are concerned, some titles that I'm particularly interested in include, in order of preference:
The Shadow
BSD
JackBot
F14 Tomcat
Whirlwind
T2
High Speed 2
High Speed
Taxi

I'm open to other titles as well, so feel free to let me know what you're looking to trade.

Because of my location I doubt if anyone will be in the area, but if you are feel free to let me know and you can come check it out. As far as the logistics of the trade, I can arrange to have the machine in Southern Ontario for the swap without difficulty.

Ben

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Re: Johnny Mnemonic FS/FT

I've had some interest and had a trade deal just fall through. Game is still up for grabs. I'd still prefer to find a trade deal. Make an offer!

GeneralZod

Nov 27, 2012
Re: [TRADED] Johnny Mnemonic FS/FT

Its Ok found one today, the one you traded use to be mine I sold to Adriano. What r u looking for?

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Re: [TRADED] Johnny Mnemonic FS/FT

Congrats on your new JM Zod. A great machine. I've had 3.
I have 2 JM's still; your old one plus another one from a member here.
I will keep the one from the other member, and offer yours up in time FS.

Status
Not open for further replies.