• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

I guess Stern LEs aren’t limited anymore

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
Not defending our government by any means, but economic issues are a worldwide thing, not just Canadian:

- Canada inflation rate is 3.3% up from 2.8% last month
- UK inflation rate is 6.8% down from 7.9% last month
- Germany inflation rate is 6.2%, down from 6.4% last month
- Japan inflation rate steady at 3.3%
- US inflation rate is 3.2% up from 3.0% last month
Ya but the rest of the world has not had a housing crisis that I am aware of or have heard anything about. Housing is driving our inflation. Take a quick look at Housibg Cost in the USA. You can buy a massive house for 500k to $600k in USA and barely get a starter home in Canada for that same range. Prices are out of control. Toronto is now seeing the worst condo sales in the past 23 years…..hmmm. Raise the interest rates that will solve our problems, good job Justin. Lol.

Reactions: Rascal

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
Ya I know but their actions and policies force the hands of others to try and correct the disasters they are creating. So indirectly they do.

FYI - Foo will likely be my last LE unless the game is amazing and looks like an LE should. Prem is the way better buy and always has been. My iPrem’s look way nicer than any LE when I am done with them. Colour scheme on FF LE was better IMO than the red / yellow on Prem so LE was the preferred option this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rascal