• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD HUO X-Men LE Magneto #122/250 w/ shaker and mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Great deal and Xmen is an awesome game however the LE version did not come with "extra clear coat", the last game that happened to was Avatar. Do you have proof or documentation of this "extra clear"? According to the Xmen feature matrix, no extra clear. I've played both models and the LE certainly does not have any extra clear coat on it.image.jpg

maken

Jan 2, 2014
Kitchener
Thanks for pointing this out. Thought I had read on pinside somewhere that it had the extra clear but evidently not! Honest mistake, my bad, ad updated.

Game is on hold pending deposit anyhow.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Thanks for pointing this out. Thought I had read on pinside somewhere that it had the extra clear but evidently not! Honest mistake, my bad, ad updated.

Game is on hold pending deposit anyhow.

No problem I knew it was an honest mistake, you're a pretty stand up guy, I just didn't want the buyer thinking it had extra clear when it doesn't. Great game I knew it wouldn't last long. Congrats with the sale :)

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Great game, price and seller :)

If I wasn't such a Bally/Williams snob I would have jumped all over this. Congrats on the quick sale maken.

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Great game, price and seller :)

If I wasn't such a Bally/Williams snob I would have jumped all over this. Congrats on the quick sale maken.

You need to start transforming into Williams Fan/Zod/MovingPictures and drift away from B/W DMD

Reactions: zod
Status
Not open for further replies.