• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

High Speed moved into position :)

VA3AVP

Dec 22, 2013
BelleRiver
Well High speed is officially working and playing except for one issue just outer playfield flashers still are not working. I have two boxes of number 63 flasher bulbs coming in the mail - so good start there but I am sure the problem will be solved shortly.

I had to sell a nice sega Outrun that I only had owned for a short time and a golden tee 2005 to make room for High speed and help soften the pocket book on the purchase.

But all in all I am so happy I finally got a High Speed after being a pipe dream for so long and over priced vendors.

Thanks Mr. Wong :)

Moved the game from the work area to the play area thanks guys for all your help - love this forum!!15697332_10158021152260650_5905933180536199441_n.jpg

VA3AVP

Dec 22, 2013
BelleRiver
Thanks guys www.astromech.com official builders club of R2D2 its built from the original Lucas films plans and is aluminum , pvc, and plastic the dome is laser spun aluminum . This was about a 2 year ten thousand dollar project he moves lights up and plays all the sounds.

Halloween around here with the kids is lots of fun - I have a second R2D2 build at about 75 percent complete but put it on the back burner for now.

Maybe it's something I could trade towards a pinball machine one day :)

I will post some fun video of R2D2 soon for you guys to have a laugh .

VA3AVP

Dec 22, 2013
BelleRiver
Good News got two boxes of #63 flasher bulbs in the mail today and replaced all six and to my amazement everything works perfect now!

Truly a Merry Christmas