• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Hello LUCI!

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
She arrived in all of her starkly dressed glory late this morning! I've already done the lightening bolt mod form Pinbits (Awesome)...
I'm really glad I spent the few extra shekels for the Luci over the premium because I think the artwork makes this a superior game to own and probably to collect (time will tell)
I couldn't be happier with it!
Thanks to Brock and everyone involved with the NIB Draw I won...this wouldn't have been possible at this time otherwise...

Attachments

• jan112014 091.JPG
    jan112014 091.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 272

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Looks like you can tick one off the wish list Todd ;)

Congrats.
One day I'll have to put one of these into the lineup.

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
tkaye said:
I'm really glad I spent the few extra shekels for the Luci over the premium because I think the artwork makes this a superior game to own and probably to collect (time will tell)
Well said.
When you're spending the $$ on something like this, why not go the extra mile and get something that is a little more rare, a little more unique ?
Enjoy her. :p

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
I wasn't initially a fan of the artwork. The whole package looks good and I'm warming up to it. I bet it looks amazing in person. Nicely done. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Cheers,
Duane