• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Halloween pinball

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
see it now , "Production for all editions combined is limited to 1,250. There is no limit on the number of Collector’s Editions, Blood Sucker Editions, or Standard Editions within that 1,250 limit – customers will decide the total number of each edition."

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
see it now , "Production for all editions combined is limited to 1,250. There is no limit on the number of Collector’s Editions, Blood Sucker Editions, or Standard Editions within that 1,250 limit – customers will decide the total number of each edition."
It's actually brilliant..!

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Halloween's playfield looks about as fun as watching paint dry. I'm shocked at how boring it looks. The art package is spectacular though. So terribly disappointed. :(

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Halloween's playfield looks about as fun as watching paint dry. I'm shocked at how boring it looks. The art package is spectacular though. So terribly disappointed. :(
What I'm seeing is a full original art package by Jason Edmiston that looks fantastic. Cabinet art actually looks amazing, dunno what more you expected from the playfield, I guess it's up to people's taste.

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
What I'm seeing is a full original art package by Jason Edmiston that looks fantastic. Cabinet art actually looks amazing, dunno what more you expected from the playfield, I guess it's up to people's taste.
I could be wrong, but I think I'm seeing 4 scoops. That, along with 3 upper playfields (which tend to be limited in terms of interaction) and what seems like a linear ruleset, may make this a "take a shot, wait, take a shot, wait, take a shot, wait" game. That is my fear, although who knows, I could be totally out to lunch. I wish they showed a little more of someone actually playing the game. All that being said, sound is an enormous part of the experience for me. I hope they have the rights to use the original assets for the callouts, but it does not seem like it from the video. (That does not sound like Donald Pleasence!) I totally agree though, the art package is fantastic. :)

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
I think that playfield is beyond generous while offering some novel things as well! It may not turn out to be a 'players' game (we'll hear about it once folks start playing it), but it sure would be my kind of game, hopefully integrating music, art package/mechs and theme. Wondering how much they were allowed to use from the movie.

Clearly not a family oriented game, still a shame you won't ever see any on location, because it would kill it! Lol (excuse the pun!)

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
I just got off the phone with Nitro. Wow. What a complete a-hole Tommy is. I was going to pre-order a few more games from them but nothing but attitude. He just lost a customer for life...

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
P1 selling Spooky games too? If so and same price better buy from them and I can help you save a couple hundred too ;)

Quatermass

May 2, 2018
Toronto
I feel like Ultraman is Spooky’s way of giving Stern the middle finger for snatching the Godzilla license. Great idea offering a second theme based on the same layout. Bravo!

Dylan G

May 14, 2021
Waterloo
I contacted spooky yesterday via email and they said that we can either buy them directly tomorrow through them online only (they ship to Canada) or you can contact nitro (B.C. Distributor) and you can buy it through them. They're only doing a limited amount I believe 1250, no matter which version you want (CE, BSE, Standard). Whatever the orders are is what they'll produce.

I'm going for a CE as soon as they launch the pre order tomorrow
Nitro appears to be a Spooky dealer but unsure if Player 1 will also be selling. Hopefully someone in the know will chime in.

I am also hoping to buy in before the after market drives the price up.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
If Rick and Morty is anything to go by, these will be gone quickly. No idea how distributors fit into the "fang club" model-the orders tomorrow only open to people who have bought a membership.