• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Halloween pinball

Wildcats50

Oct 6, 2017
Whitby
Spooky just put out there teaser. I’m a huge Halloween fan and I’m interested in buying one. Do you buy direct, through player one ? Any help would be great

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Nitro appears to be a Spooky dealer but unsure if Player 1 will also be selling. Hopefully someone in the know will chime in.

I am also hoping to buy in before the after market drives the price up.

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
I feel the same way. Halloween was great and set the tone for so many others, but it will depend on just how full of a license they got to work with.

I'm enthusiastic about it though, it's a new pinball! I like seeing new titles and not just Stern.

Reactions: Quatermass

Quatermass

May 2, 2018
Toronto
I can think of a few other John Carpenter films I’d rather see made into a pinball machine, namely The Thing... But even Escape from New York, Big Trouble in Little China or They Live would seem like more “pinball-y” choices.

Still, this is a great license for Spooky, and I can’t wait to see how they manage to integrate the theme. Looking forward to the reveal for sure!

Reactions: Saltimbanco

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
It may turn out to be the game we never thought would come!! The graphics' designer not only worked on the cabinet art and translite, he also was involved in the 3D mechs. Having one solid way of looking at the game when they designed it could we a very good thing indeed!

I'm not saying to count me in right away (like for Mando), but they sure got my attention!!

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Last edited: