• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Haggis Pinball Announces FATHOM REVISITED!

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
Classic Edition: ~$7,360 USD | $9,500 AUD
Mermaid Edition: ~$8,900 USD | $11,500 AUD

that's approx $9200 CAD and $11,300 CAD respectively!!!

Last edited:

dr.nybble

Nov 28, 2014
Ottawa
False. Shipping is from Planetary Pinball in Nevada. (Still not liable to be cheap for Canadians, but maybe Nitro will sell.)

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Based on the comments made by Haggis in their latest vid, there was lots of interest. Anyone know if they sold out all their allocated pre-order deposits for the Mermaid edition (250 games)?

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Not sure if mermaids sold out but must be close.
Reading into everything, and based on what a serious amount of money it is for a remake, I would only consider the Mermaid myself.. but wow, what a beautiful game, regardless of the version!

Dunno too, too much about Haggis, but watching their vids made me think those guys are passionate about doing makeovers of games they really love.

I'm looking forward about seeing more reviews of some actual gameplay once (if) they're built.

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Looks beautiful, sounds good, but I’d be scared to give a new company my money, we’ve seen this movie too many times already.
You are right about that one. If it was a local company, I would be less hesitant. Wondering why there's no interest here to get into the pinball bandwagon?! (E.g. a start-up right here in Canada)

Last edited:

Quatermass

May 2, 2018
Toronto
Unfortunately the only Canadian pinball company I know of right now is Pinball Adventures. They’re the ones behind ‘Punny Factory’...

https://www.pinballbuzz.com/

I’ve always thought CPR should give it a go, especially now that they have their custom shop. But Dave’s right; it’s not easy. Deeproot is a great example. You need really deep pockets and considerable manufacturing experience.

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Doesn’t surprise me that we don’t have a Pinball manufacturing company in Canada when we can’t even manufacture vaccines!

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Doesn’t surprise me that we don’t have a Pinball manufacturing company in Canada when we can’t even manufacture vaccines!
Probably pinball manufacturing would absolutely be a better fit for us anyway, requires a custom built approach and materials we have plenty of. Plus, we do have a huge gaming industry (software) and a deep rooted pinball history (no pun intended with Deeproots, lol).

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
FYI If anyone is interested, Nitro Pinball is the Cdn shipper for these and they still have a few Mermaid editions left (on the Nitro site). Our southern neighbors have noticed and are looking into buying the remaining few..

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
What am I missing!!!

I see an old game with no modern code, or dmd to have unique modes. I think I am bored in under an hour. Where is the excitement in spending so much for so little compared to a new Stern of JJP?