• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Godzilla Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
Ya but the current price you paid is 8900 US which is $13000 Cdn and your game is not new. I take it you must be one of those game flippers. Maybe someone will jump on on your $15,000 price for a used game if they are despirate to get one. GL

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Supply and demand. Every good title has increased in value. Unfortunately a lot of people ok this forum always tend to devalue a pin and also want a smoking deal to get a sale done.
That said I realized this isn’t even your thread and you are making offers. Low ball ones too IMO.
I can’t see anybody giving up a GZ Prem for anywhere near that price of $12.5k. It’s a top rated pinball for a reason.

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
Yes I am sure Stern will be flooding the GZ games into the market the same way JP was as it’s a great game. FYI player one is expecting brand new GZ in December and January I was told. I got my deposit in already. Why buy used when you can buy brand new.

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Yes I am sure Stern will be flooding the GZ games into the market the same way JP was as it’s a great game. FYI player one is expecting brand new GZ in December and January I was told. I got my deposit in already. Why buy used when you can buy brand new.
Stern can’t even get Bond out yet. I’d bet maybe by next summer you’ll see some GZ coming around but the used market definitely will not be flooded. Keep dreaming guys.
Ps that nee GZ Prem in Jan will be $15k new at that pin. If you can get stock.

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
Already confirmed that deliveries are coming Dec/Jan. They are already being built I was told. And not at $,15,000.

Bond Pros are already shipping and LE is December delivery. Prem Bond always comes after that. I think they are putting out games in plenty of supply. Worst case you wait 30-45 days.

Seb

Oct 19, 2020
montreal
I just paid 13555$ taxes in for a NIB from player one in mtl.
i was on the list and due to a buyer cancellation, was able to get one.
they received 13 and were already all spoken for.

Reactions: Pins4ever

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
I have a JP and a GZ, neither are going anytime soon. ...and yeah, 15k for a prem is about right. Hope you find one, great pin...

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Would you be interested in a modded GZ Prem, to be close to the LE.
Powdercoated green, alternate backglass, shaker motor, upgraded speakers to the LE one's. added toys inside the playfield.
Had it sold for $18k, but the buyers funding fell through so I'd be willing to sell it to a motivated buyer.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

Two Godzilla Premium for $15k/each and at end of day condition (and cash too) is king. If either or both these for sale are mint and you really want one right now I would say go for it versus waiting indefinitely in 2023. You will pay $9699usd for NIB from P1 which will be ~$13100cdn plus taxes putting you close to $15k. Good luck and I love my Godzilla Premium which I got about a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.