• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Ghostbusters Pro On Location Kitchener/Waterloo Go Play!

ThunderStorm

Jan 2, 2013
Waterloo
Hey Everyone.

Have a brand new Ghostbusters Pro out on location at DJ's Laundry Cafe, corner of Victoria and Westmount in Kitchener.
$1/play or 3/$2

Address: 751 Victoria St S, Kitchener, ON N2M 5N4
Phone: (519) 745-2997
Hours: Open today · 8AM–10PM

Support local games on location!!

Thanks in advance!

Let me know on this thread if there are any issues with the machine

Eric

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I'm out of town this weekend but will try and make the trip out next weekend. Any other pins at this location?

Adam

Nov 5, 2015
waterloo, on
Stopped by today and pumped some coins into this one. Pretty fun pin...I've been wanting to play this one for awhile. Now if you could put a MM on location as well I'd really be a happy guy!

I had a chance to put some money in this today.
Noticed that the game wasn't awarding extra ball when the outhole was shot and it was lit. Not sure if that was a setting
turned off, or if something wasn't working to award the extra ball....but still managed to put up a new high score
after my third or fourth game. Just had a great game where i was feeling it!

Reactions: Menace

ThunderStorm

Jan 2, 2013
Waterloo
Thanks for playing. Thats weird ill check on it. I don't have anything turned off. Left it factory.

Theres a new code update out which makes it super fun apparently but lots of bugs so im going to wait a bit to update.

Thanks tho everyone

Eric

I had a chance to put some money in this today.
Noticed that the game wasn't awarding extra ball when the outhole was shot and it was lit. Not sure if that was a setting
turned off, or if something wasn't working to award the extra ball....but still managed to put up a new high score
after my third or fourth game. Just had a great game where i was feeling it!

Thanka for play

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Heading out in a bit to put some plays in this... looking forward too it! Hope I can some change on site as I'm running around the house looking for quarters and loonies!

Edit: just had my schedule rearranged... next week!

Last edited:

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Anyone know if the GB is still on location here? And I find myself without loonies... will the location make change :)

Adam

Nov 5, 2015
waterloo, on
It was there as of a few weeks ago.
They also made change for me when I was there... You could always give them a call to ensure it is still on location

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
It was there as of a few weeks ago.
They also made change for me when I was there... You could always give them a call to ensure it is still on location

That was a fine idea :) Its still here.

Left scoop doesn't seem to be working, can't get it to reward extra ball and the machine often goes into ball search when you shoot it.