• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Getting my first pinball this weekend!

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Spent a solid few hours shop vaccing the basement, put down a quick coat of paint in the area where the macine will be going tomorrow. Should be dry before we get it in place.

Will finish the rest of the basement another time. Just temporary for major dust control until the day we decide to finish it properly.

24453_634509558510_1140001788_n.jpg

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Also just sent a facebook request to join the ToPL group.

We'll see how monday nights go in the future.

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
I thought my basement could hold only 1. I told everyone I could have only 1.

Then it became 2, and I'd have no more space.

Then I found space for 2 more. and it became 4.

Then I found space for a 5th.

I have a feeling your basement will remain unfinished longer and the pins multiply ;-).

slacker

Nov 15, 2012
Hamilton Ontario
WOW look at all that space! As it has been said I only had the room and the funds for maybe 2 then I had 4, some may say OMG you did what but I ripped out the bar (installed cup holders on all the pin legs :lol: ) then it was 7.
I am back down to 5 since I can't stand to see any not being set-up but as Warlock can tell you, summer is coming so as it gets warmer my garage can hold lots but they will need to thinned out again before it get cold again..... but then again heating the garage year round has always been a dream.
Wecolme and congrats!
P.S right now might be the best time to buy lets say 3 or 4 pins that will be a sure test of if the wedding thing is going to work out! :cool:

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
I am not against getting more, it really is a wallet issue at this point.

And Slacker, she has no issue with more machines and other various stuff.

slacker

Nov 15, 2012
Hamilton Ontario
And Slacker, she has no issue with more machines and other various stuff.[/quote]

Sweet from one car guy to another her words not mine
"well at least they are smaller then cars" :D
BTW my kids love SP so your dad is their hero, lol they keep asking me to get that one!
Cheers!

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
I got out of the car game to get into pinball. It was time for a change. This is what I sold last year to fund the pin collection.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
I always had a soft spot for the cobra. Otherwise, the muscle car era never enticed me. Probably my age.

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Menace said:
This is awesome... Now we'll all get to see first hand how quickly his collection balloons from 1 to 2, and then to 3 and then to 12. LOL Welcome to the club, it's a slippery slope! Lots of good people here to help when you need it.

Doug

Man! 'Aint this the truth!
I got my first machine (T2) Last Tuesday and all I've done since is search for the next one!!
I need the Betty Ford Clinic... :oops:

Anyone have any of these from my want list?
LOTR
ST:NGG
Addams Family (don't know the correct abbreviation yet)