• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Games that need a shaker

dos.reboot

Nov 19, 2012
Windsor. ON.
Just installed a shaker on JP after owning for a year. Great integration of the shaker, especially the Rex modes. It's one of those games that is better for the shaker.

What games would you consider better with a shaker? All of them?

Reactions: Mike Walsh

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Yeah feeling the trex stomps in trex chase is da bomb!

I make it a point to have a shaker in all my games.. I like the haptic feedback i guess. My incoming p3 doesn’t support a shaker though so there goes my plan lol.

Reactions: dos.reboot

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Yeah feeling the trex stomps in trex chase is da bomb!

I make it a point to have a shaker in all my games.. I like the haptic feedback i guess. My incoming p3 doesn’t support a shaker though so there goes my plan lol.
I'm sure you can MacGyver something under the cabinet. You're welcome! :)

Attachments

• f3d6c781426fe072030ee7351ee728d1.jpg
    f3d6c781426fe072030ee7351ee728d1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1

Bytor777

Feb 23, 2019
toronto
I actually removed it from my MET. Found it messed up with the music but I also have pinsound which has a big bass sound anyway. It went in a Star Trek pro and that game needs a shaker for sure.

So if you get one you will always find a game that benefits.

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
I actually removed it from my MET. Found it messed up with the music but I also have pinsound which has a big bass sound anyway. It went in a Star Trek pro and that game needs a shaker for sure.

So if you get one you will always find a game that benefits.
I have one on my Metallica Pro. It also has a pinwoofer system and another powered sub. The shaker is not causing problems with any of the music for me. Perhaps you have a loose connection or something?