• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

[FOUND]: Revenge from Mars - found one

Status
Not open for further replies.

nics135

Nov 15, 2012
Janetville,ON
For some strange reason the wife is addicted to RFM. Anyone at the Topl playoffs would have seen her in the corner playing it most of the day. She wants one. Now one for her is sure to allow 3 or 5 for me so looking for a nice RFM. It has to look good and be in good shape.

Are these hard to maintain? Never had much interest in RFM or the Star Wars one so no idea.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Re: WTB: Revenge from Mars

My wife is the same way with Scared Stiff.
Still can't see myself towards getting one... but I also don't want to add 3-5 games to my collection :D

I think half a dozen were imported on that last container from Gerry.

Good luck!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Re: WTB: Revenge from Mars

tim.sanderson said:
All I can tell you is those are heavy as hell! All of the P2000 machines in the last deal had their heads on... holy moly they weigh a ton.

I hope you are not moving these P2K machines with the head still attached to the body. The head comes off easily by disconnecting a few connectors and the playfield can also be pulled out easy too and requires you to disconnect 6 or maybe it is 8 unique molex connectors. It's a very well designed and engineered platform.

If you are looking for a RFM, I know someone local who is selling one in very nice working condition. They also have the Bill Ung saucer mod and this is how they look like installed:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Y-oAE9J0ky4[/youtube]

Send me a PM and I will put you in touch with the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.