• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Finally got LOTR....

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
After waiting (albeit impatiently), finally picked up my LOTR. You can rest easy now mwong! Now it's time to see what all the hype is about!!
Sorry no pics....I'm a shadow....I will post pic's soon of all my games.....

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Congrats Kyle and glad you finally found yourself a LOTR. I know mine is NOT going anywhere fast!

hippochrome

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa
Congrats!
I love mine...but I've been tempted to trade it for a Spider Man recently. Don't tell my wife, she'd kill me ;)

EJB

Nov 17, 2012
Congrats dude! I know how long you've been after this and couldn't be happier for you! :D so many layers to this game, I'm sure it's a keeper. Buy a bunch of beer, stay home this weekend, and play play play! Happy for ya,
E

EJB

Nov 17, 2012
mwong168 said:
Congrats Kyle and glad you finally found yourself a LOTR. I know mine is going anywhere fast!

Mike, if yours is going anywhere fast.....might I offer up my basement? ;)

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
EJB said:
Mike, if yours is going anywhere fast.....might I offer up my basement? ;)

mwong168 said:
Congrats Kyle and glad you finally found yourself a LOTR. I know mine is NOT going anywhere fast!

There fixed my original post and you are always welcome to play anytime as usual. If you have interest in owning White Water again let me know ;)