• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Elektra Backglass

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
I know it's a long shot but I'm looking to buy a Bally Elektra backglass. If you have one for sale or know where to get one please let me know. Thanks in advance.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Menace said:
Uh oh... did something happen to the one you had?

D

No I sold my Elektra last year because the upper playfield was completely worn and repainted, but it wasn't a nice paint job. I've been kicking myself in the ass for selling it ever since because it is one of the best games I've ever played IMO of course. I found an Elektra I can buy but the seller won't sell the backglass with the machine so I need to source a backglass before I can purchase the machine because I don't want to buy it until I know I can get a backglass for it.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
quarter grabber said:
I found an Elektra I can buy but the seller won't sell the backglass with the machine so I need to source a backglass before I can purchase the machine because I don't want to buy it until I know I can get a backglass for it.

Is he keeping the backglass for spanking material and easy clean up? You kind of need to include the backglass if you want to sell a game.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I know a local collector that has an Elektra with a super rare proto backglass. I can't imagine he'd pull a stunt like that but, if there were ever a reason to keep a glass, I suppose that would be one of the,

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
marco said:
Not sure it helps but this one seems to come with a backglass. Is it the one you are talking about ?

Marc

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-old-video-games/ ... nFlag=true

Yes I saw that one. For starters it's WAY too much for an Elektra and also the upper playfield is completely worn down to the wood all over, which is kinda normal for most elektras. But what isn't normal is the bottom or lower playfield is extremely worn right to the wood as well which isn't normal, that machine has been beat to hell and back. But thanks for the help, I appreciate it and if you find a backglass please let me know.