• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Eight Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Bob clearly explained in his initial post that price and details are to be discussed in PM.

If you are interested in the game, PM him. Don't make a mockery out of this thread and show him a side of this hobby that doesnt need to be on PBRev

Luch, thanks for editing, here is my edit in return.
Flyer, see my explanation of Bobs initial post.

I have never met Bob, and have no idea who he is, but at least give him the decency to try and sell his game in his own right. If he wants to discuss details by PM or otherwise, its his choice.

Good luck with your sale Bob, if I was interested I would PM, but unfortunately this game isn't for me.

Last edited:

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Just realized Bob also only joined this site 2 months ago.

This probably isnt the welcome he wants to receive, and may sour his taste here. Not good representation by fellow members if you ask me.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Posting prices (and pictures, history, etc.) does help your sale, but it's not a requirement for posting FS threads on PBRev. Sounds like you have a Very nice example of an old game here.. Pretty rare for Eightball. The playfields are usually pretty blown out. High quality examples of older games are alwys tough to price.. I think it's great you're taking the time to research your price point. That's way more effort than what most Kijiji sllers do. :)

Good luck!

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
I love the clip from Happy Days , ping pong . remember watching the series in the 70's , and because of this I ended up buying a 55 Chevy

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Looks like a super nice example.
I recently sold my Eight Ball Deluxe and bought one of these. It is surprisingly addictive and a great pin to have some throw-downs on ;)
That spinner shot is pure gold all day long and the pin is brutally fast and unforgiving when shopped and waxed.

Good luck with the sale Bob!

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Nothing wrong with that, and I'd say it's a fair statement. I'm sure we've all over-paid for a game now and again, it happens.

D

FastEd

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Bob,

I think you probably have one of the nicest Eight Ball Pinball Machine around. This is one of those pins, where you have to find an owner who see's this machine as the "Grail" and is willing to pay top dollars.

I'm sure with all the work done to this machine, the price is well justified.

I would say, if you're not in a hurry to sell, let it be known that this machine is available for sale, and if the right seller comes along, then great. Otherwise, don't be discouraged by any low ball offers that may come your way.

Reactions: CJBob
Status
Not open for further replies.