• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Earthshaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMean

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough
Okey dokey, let's bump and try again. Had a few trade offers, but nothing that I was really after.

Earthshaker for sale or trade, prefer trade.

Things I'd like, projects or finished but I always prefer projects:
Terminator 2
Taxi
Diner
early Stern solid state
early Bally solid state
Gtb wedgeheads
Nintendo Donkey Kong original, condition not an issue at all as long as it has original wiring harness (this would be very valuable to me)

My ES is a player's game, not a HUO collector item. There is wear on PF. The cab is fine, but the head has some good nicks. Also a good nick under the coin door. Some cracked and chipped plastics. See pics link below. A wise man once said "You don't play the paint." This is true. :)

I have purchase a brand new LED display replacement and a brand new power supply. Original display is OK, but flakey - if you are willing to reflow and check every single trace on the display you could likely make it solid. I'm fine with keeping new PS and Display, if you have your own. This ES needs a shop job, and I have a rubber kit on the way from PBR. Pin works 100% though, as it should.... great fun but I'm just not in love with it.

If you want a solid pin to play and shout along to Earthshaaaaker!! then this is for you. $1400 without new boards, add $300 for new boards. All trades are +/- cash as needed. Greatly preferred for you to come play it and pick up in Peterborough, but for the right deal I could be convinced to get off my lazy arse. :)

Thanks!
Daniel

PIcs:
http://s887.photobucket.com/user/McMean ... login=true

Status
Not open for further replies.