• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Donate button? Thought you'd like my money

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
So far the only place that I've found information for site donations has been in the N.I.B Stern thread. This should be changed. There should be a donate now button or a sticky thread with the information kept with the rules and regulations.

I'm assuming Paypal to "webmaster@pinballrevolution.com" but would like to be sure, because I don't want to interfere with the Stern draw. By the way, how many tickets are sold for it? I might get a second ticket for the draw.

My wife will kill me if I go buy a new in box, but if I win one.... :cool:

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Luckydogg420 said:
So far the only place that I've found information for site donations has been in the N.I.B Stern thread. This should be changed. There should be a donate now button or a sticky thread with the information kept with the rules and regulations.

I'm assuming Paypal to "webmaster@pinballrevolution.com" but would like to be sure, because I don't want to interfere with the Stern draw. By the way, how many tickets are sold for it? I might get a second ticket for the draw.

My wife will kill me if I go buy a new in box, but if I win one.... :cool:

Good call LD!

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Weird!! Anyway, here's a direct link

donate.php

If you'd rather not send via Paypal, I'll accept EMT's as well. :) The goal is $500 for the new vBulliten software! Lots of great things can be done with the new software, like custom blogs, collection tracking, etc. Very cool stuff

PHPBB is alright.... but it's quite limited, and we want to take it to the next level for you guys and gals.

- B

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Weird... I see the donate button on my work & home PC's as well as on my tablet. Maybe you guys need to clear your browser cache?

D

thewebexpert

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Almonte, Ontario
Try now boys ..... Let me know how it works.. I am learning so much about phpbb that it hurts. I tested out Luckydogg420's permissions and the icon and page appeared for me.