• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB couple transistors 2N3904

VA3AVP

Dec 22, 2013
BelleRiver
looking for a 2 or 4 2N3904 transistors for system 11 board repair if anyone in the Ontario southwest or GTA area has any for a quick mail.

Also looking for 2 or more TIP122

AND TIP142

I ordered some from great plains but need the 2N3904 to continue with my repairs on the pin - might be awhile before order arrived wondered if someone could help me out for a few dollars paypal or trade I have a few things.

Thanks
David
BelleRiver, Ontario

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Replace the TIP122 with a TIP102. The 2n3904's you should be able to get from ANY electronics store near you, they are one of the most common transistors available in the world. The TIP142 not so much.

If you're not near anything, best bet is order everything you need from digikey.ca. $8 shipping overnight to your door. Can't beat that anywhere and they will have all of these parts in stock. Order up to like 7pm EST and you will still get them next day.

D

VA3AVP

Dec 22, 2013
BelleRiver
Replace the TIP122 with a TIP102. The 2n3904's you should be able to get from ANY electronics store near you, they are one of the most common transistors available in the world. The TIP142 not so much.

If you're not near anything, best bet is order everything you need from digikey.ca. $8 shipping overnight to your door. Can't beat that anywhere and they will have all of these parts in stock. Order up to like 7pm EST and you will still get them next day.

D
ok thanks Menace we don't have anything in Windsor or Essex county any more electronics stores laugh at you if you ask for one of those 2n3904's tv repair places one left in the city said they have not used those in over a 10 years he claimed. We don't have radio shacks anymore and the source carries nothing...will look at Digi key

Last edited: