• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Congrats to Silverball (Randy) 2013 TOPL Champ

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Well fought Randy, I wish there were more opportunities for us to compete against each other, but unfortunately other leagues dont have the same level of competitive spirit TOPL does

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Congrats-how did the new playoff format work? I couldn't make it on Sunday, but it seemed OK at the brawl for all earlier this year, so hopefully it worked as an actual league playoff.

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Chris Bardon said:
Congrats-how did the new playoff format work? I couldn't make it on Sunday, but it seemed OK at the brawl for all earlier this year, so hopefully it worked as an actual league playoff.

Yes, congrats to Randy. The format is amazing and worked smoothly for playoffs. Thanks to Kim for hosting and Adam for running these events.

RJW

Nov 16, 2012
Woolwich, ON
Thanks everybody, it was a fun day and a busy weekend of pinball.

I'll enjoy this one since the chances of it ever happening again are pretty slim considering there
are probably 12 or more players in TOPL that are as good or better than me.

As far as the format goes, I definitely prefer it to a double knockout format.

I know I often get off to a slow start and with this format it isn't the end of the world
if you drop your first couple games. At least with this format you get to play meaningful
games all day long. You are always playing for position at the very least.