• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Checkpoint Project 1 week only

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
1 week construction sale. Whole house reno starting in 2 weeks. Have to move all furniture and pinball machines into heated garage for 2 months. So decided to sell two games this week to help with construction costs and space . If not gone by Sunday the 26th I will just put in storage.

LAH is in very good condition. I'm in the game over 2400$ cliffys installed newer balls and rubber kit last year. Comes with another new rubber kit not installed and original manual. Has original translite and aftermarket translight. Topper, shaker, magnets and crane working perfectly. $2200 FIRM http://s891.photobucket.com/user/mitch_ ... t=3&page=1

SM HUO no damage at all. No chips or dings anywhere. I'm the second owner. Has original manual and goodie bag. New rubbers and balls last week. $5300 firm.
PM me

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
Re: For sale huo SM and Nice lah 1 week only.

Congrats on the reno...great price on the SM..

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Re: For sale huo SM and Nice lah 1 week only.

Might as well add I have a project data east check point that I picked up to fix up. I'll sell it for $650 if gone before the 26th. Game turns on and plays and dmd looks great. Need some paint touch ups on shooter lane and a little around pop bumpers. Ramp cracked and repaired with duct tape. Cabnet a little split behind right front leg. Backglass perfect. Needs cleaning, a drop target flipper bats and a rubber kit. Will include rubbers flipper bats, new balls and a drop target. Pics show damage rest of game in good shape. Can take more pics but it's wrapped up right now don't want to open unless there is interest.

Attachments

• 20140821_144825.jpeg
    20140821_144825.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 563
  • 20140821_144934.jpeg
    20140821_144934.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 563
  • 20140821_144736.jpeg
    20140821_144736.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 563

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Re: F/S huo SM and Nice lah and checkpoint project 1 week o

Just so people know congo is NOT for sale. I've received a couple pm's about it so I figured I'd post this to let people know.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Checkpoint sold. Dave came and picked it up today. Just my luck though told him last week the dmd worked perfectly because it did when I bought it. When I opened it up Friday (yesterday) to make sure it was good the dmd wouldn't turn on. Spent a couple hours friday diagnosing it. Was missing the 68v feed. Ended up replacing the 2 zenor diodes and a transistor on the power supply board yesterday. Dmd works perfectly now. I'm just glad I was able to fix it before it was picked up today.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
mitch_a said:
Checkpoint sold. Dave came and picked it up today. Just my luck though told him last week the dmd worked perfectly because it did when I bought it. When I opened it up Friday (yesterday) to make sure it was good the dmd wouldn't turn on. Spent a couple hours friday diagnosing it. Was missing the 68v feed. Ended up replacing the 2 zenor diodes and a transistor on the power supply board yesterday. Dmd works perfectly now. I'm just glad I was able to fix it before it was picked up today.

And that's what it's all about. A seller goes out of his way to ensure the game is as-advertised. That's how you do it, folks.. truly Canadian. :)

Congrats to the buyer and seller. I was talking to Dave about this on Saturday. This game is going to a first-time pinball owner. Spread the pinball love!

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
im not going to start an entire new post about my v adventures but I ended up being the proud new owner of this checkpoint. Seems Daves initial buyer backed out so I was seeing Dave about some other things and asking him about machines , we did the deal for this. I love it. I know dave put a lot of effort into it(at least to me it seems, perhaps for him its a breeze) and I guess im reaping the rewards of all parties efforts. after a few hours of playing this machine I couldn't help but think that knowing dave knows my argument and passion for ems if he just wasn't trying to reel me in to the dmdark side with a great machine lol

Im sure everyone has had that buyers remorse, driving back after picking a machine up pondering its pros and cons market value, the ability to sourcr out a particular part. There is DEFINATELY no buyers remorse on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.