• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Canadian Public Pinball Tracker

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
For those who are already aware, a reminder. For those new to the world of pinball let me tell you about the Canadian Pinball Database originally started by pingmcs. It's basically a Google spreadsheet that anyone can update with locations where they've seen and/or played pinball including the game condition.

Its a great way to keep others informed of what games are available to play in their area, as well as keeping ops aware if their games are in need of service.

Here's the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... aenc#gid=3

Reactions: 350zguy

tim.sanderson

From what Dubplate and I discovered, it's quite out of date, at least in the places we visited. We hit all of the places in Oakville, and most in Burlington... the only place that actually had machines (albeit different ones than were listed) was Hopedale Bowl in Oakville. (Super Mario and Shrek)
I updated some of the ones we went to, but not all of them. I was thinking of phoning the places in the GTA/Southern Ontario to find out what (if any) machines those places still have, to update things.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
By all means update the database as you become aware of changes. Not everyone can possibly visit all the locations so its up to everyone to help keep the database up to date.

That being said the Maritimes section is woefully empty right now, but I see there are PBRev members out there and hopefully they can provide some updates as well.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Ontario - East & Central updated
Ontario - Toronto & GTA updated
Ontario - South updated
Saskatchewan updated
Alberta updated

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Alberta - location updated