• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Buck Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Astill

Nov 27, 2012
Collingwood Ontario
Really clean Buck Rogers with a brand new power supply , power cable , driver board , leg levellers , rubbers etc etc . Nice original game everything working rock solid , ground mods done $1100 . Located in Collingwood but delivery in the GTA for a fee.

Attachments

• buck 005.JPG
    buck 005.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 65
  • buck 007.JPG
    buck 007.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 75
  • buck 008.JPG
    buck 008.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 70
  • buck 012.JPG
    buck 012.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 58

Dave W.

Oct 14, 2015
Montreal
lol, a while ago I was gonna bump a WhiteWater being sold in 2014 for like 2900$ as a joke.
Funny looking back at older threads and saying to yourself "If only I had known"

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
I know it's a long shot but maybe didnt seelnit or knows who he sold it too. A women is looking to buy one for her husband. Thought I'd help.
Probably best to ask wow much she is willing to spend, and go with that at least. Should probably ask (or you may know) if the husband is already a pinhead, if he can get under the hood, is the wife only looking to buy that specific game? etc.

It's +250 lbs of fun, packaged in a neat electronic/mechanical toy and it's not for everyone! And like Mike said, prices have increased. A lot.

Also, is the wife ready to infect the hubby? Lol she should be careful what she wishes for unless willing to abandon her basement!! Great wife, nonetheless! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.