• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Bride of Pinbot

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Curious to know what these are going for? I played a BOP 2.0 at Allentown and really enjoyed it, was curious to know what a players BOP would fetch... having to splash out another $2K US to actually upgrade one to 2.0 is another story altogether.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
They don't come cheap these days when you can find one FS. There will likely be a decent example available for sale in the coming months in the GTA.

D

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Whoa... 3-4K without the upgrade. I'll add that to my lotto max list of pins to aquire I guess :)

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
BoP was $3500 last November for an unshopped player's example I purchased with no real playfield wear.
Sold it to Drano (more) in a trade as he will shop + restore it to original. I'm not up for the $2k+ convert to upgrade.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Picking it up this week! :D
I always had a BoP sized itch to scratch so I'm happy to finally be getting the chance.

However, I don't suspect it'll be a keeper so, as Menace suggested, there may be one available in the GTA in the not so distant future.
I'm gonna give it a quick shop and rebuild the flippers then throw it in my studio at work for the summer and see how much love she gets.

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
I remember my very first post on Pin Rev was a WTB BOP ad. I eventually picked up a players condition one for $2500. I honestly can't believe this title going for more than that but I have seen stranger things with prices. Keep in mind that this is for players/heavily routed condition. A restored BOP can easily double that price and with a 2.0 kit at over 3k CAN can make the total cost for a restored BOP with 2.0 over $8K not including labour. How do I know this?, because I just paid in full for new plastics, decals,ramps,helmet, playfield from Germany, and on list for 2.0. Looking forward to the resto but I just saw the receipts :(.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I remember my very first post on Pin Rev was a WTB BOP ad. I eventually picked up a players condition one for $2500. I honestly can't believe this title going for more than that but I have seen stranger things with prices. Keep in mind that this is for players/heavily routed condition. A restored BOP can easily double that price and with a 2.0 kit at over 3k CAN can make the total cost for a restored BOP with 2.0 over $8K not including labour. How do I know this?, because I just paid in full for new plastics, decals,ramps,helmet, playfield from Germany, and on list for 2.0. Looking forward to the resto but I just saw the receipts :(.

That $2,500 range was what I was naively hoping would be the price point but seeing as folks are asking $6K USD for a 2.0 the $3.5-$4K seems like a reality.

I really do appreciate all the feedback to my post guys! Thanks.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I actually like the game in its original form and won't be performing any upgrade. Just want to enjoy it for what it is, play it for a month or two and then pass it along.
I have to say I was also surprised at the current price point on this title to be honest. Luckily I was able to work it into a partial trade for something else I was ready to move anyway.

Reactions: dnewman

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I actually don't recall getting to spend any time on a real one back when the wife and I frequented TOPL... I can't recall any locations or people having one back then (2004ish?) I did log some hours on the iPad on TPA's version and have enjoyed it and then got my hands on the 2.0 at Allentown and thought it looked, sounded and played great and with the recent release of CCC on Virtual Pinball it got me interested in seeing what other conversions may be selling for as I am surely not in the market for a CC... turns out I'm not in the market for a BOP either HA!

dsc01917.jpg