• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Balacade

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
My son and I stopped into the Balacade yesterday while we were spending the weekend at a nearby cottage. Neat little spot in a seriously old building which gives it some charm.

4 pins (TAF, CBW, Gladiators, GI) and all were playable but all were in need of a serious shop job. TAF played ok even though a number of switches were out. PF was pretty beat up with some unsuccessful touch-ups applied. CBW was just dirty but played ok. Gladiators needed an upper flipper rebuild as I couldn't make the upper right spiral ramp, and one of the drop targets was busted. Gilligans played the best of the bunch, and the PF was in surprisingly decent cosmetic condition. No wear that I could see and everything functioning correctly, except most of the GI was out.

The rest of the place was probably 50/50 vid & redemption, and all seemed to be in average working condition.

We stayed for just over an our and managed to play the entire time on $7 worth of change I had in my pocket. Games were all reasonably priced.

D